Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Thank God for long build times..


Working as a programmer means that during work hours you are kept BUSY, there always will be tasks, bugs and stuff to read and learn, this though made me kinda jealous of other workers at my work place, like quality assurance people, secretaries, or even management lol.

Thank God though for big project and long build times haha, usually when I work on a big project with a long build time ( we r talking about like 2 to 3 minutes, that’s with optimized build mechanisms) I take my revenge ;)

Personally, I like to use this stolen time for recreation lol, sometimes I would read a couple of web comics, or listen to a song, or just check my emails.

A very amazing and funny web comic site (personally my favorite) is http://www.explosm.net

And I think you might like it too ;)
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers